Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTMAS BREAK... NOT

it's been awhile???
hahaha...oh dear i still don't have a practicum site...just wish my professor won't kill me in January...anyway...ever since the so-called Christmas Break started, it didn't seem to be how it sounds..i was always out of the house...15-17(early morning) i was at Zambales with my salisi gang...17 afternoon i went to SM to help out carry bags...and also went to simbang gabi..18 i accompanied my niece in her practice at church, then at night i went to my friend's ouse to celebrate her birthday..19..Church Day..and my niece still has her practice..then came the 20th.. i went to SM marikina to watch My Amnesia Girl..i watched the last full show alone...and i missed being alone...(what??hahaha)then there was 21...niece's practice in the morning..then went to st. francis..to find clothes...went home around 1am in the morn..there's 22...i went to my sister's house then headed straight again to my niece's performance night(it's a bunch of kids from my church)..oh and the only day i thought i'd be doin nothing...23...was also a day i'd be into something..my tita came home from states...after lunch we went back to st. francis..then to sm...and then just when i got home around 12 of the 24th, my faithfools family came with pizza and ice cream in their hands...what a way to end the day...and it's not yet through...my whole uhm break? is already booked,...
and there's something i cannot express anymore at my facebook account so i'll let it out here..
hihi...what are the odds...i find it weird having the same birthday with someone i know...it's very much unexpected it would be her... i just usually stare at her..hahaha..now she's my friend at facebook...hmmm...and i'm still trying to figure out what course she took...but from the looks of it...it seems she took psychology...it's gettting weirder..hahahaha....
(my stalking instincts are now again active hahaha)....oooohh..i'm just so hyped to see her..hahaha...(ay naku ano ba to?!)hahahaha
anyway...i'd be posting something from train later...hihi...God bless.....

No comments: