Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"just for experience": election edition

just got home and sooooooooooooooo tired….i was up from 5am until now..need so much sleep….

anyway.. why do we sometimes do things “just for experience”..

even if we really don’t know the outcome of it..

whatever..this “just for experience” brought me to a “never ever to be experienced again”

i signed up as a third member for the barangay poll elections..

i psyched myself that I’d be up early in the morning and be retiring early morning of the next day…

but it just didn’t happen, the voting was held from 7am to 3pm..

and in the precinct I’m in..

instead of 300 something voters, ours came down to a hundred…

the election process? no qualms about it…

the canvassing? the furnishing of minutes? oh my goodness…

it was sooo detailed and I really don’t like having to sign my name for some documents(especially where one is about the law)..

“just for experience”? no, nah nevermind…I’d rather vote or stay at home…

oh my poor fingers and I didn’t even vote….

oh..and..i missed salisi gang much…

(should i? or should I not go to school tomorrow?..well actually it’s can i?)

No comments: