Monday, November 29, 2010

part 2

..getting back..let the drinking begin..hahaha...i could not elaborate details on what happened during this time..pictures are taken...it speaks for this part..do just visit my facebook account if you manage to find it...and find my dear friends who posted it..hihi..i was shocked that it was already 4am by the time we finished...some were already uhm down? knocked-out?hihi.. but manage to arrange the space were gonna sleep in..and due to where i was lying, i mange to get a good 2 hours straight sleep plus 4 more with waking up in between..hihi
we had spaghetti for breakfast and pancakes for lunch..hahaha....digs went home after the spaghetti part..then dawn after around the pancake part,,..i was supposed to go home before any of those parts...(i was supposed to attend a christening of my friend form another set of friends, but i just couldn't bear to leave...)so i stayed until everyone needs to go home...it was already around 5pm i guess...
..so going home having to ride the jeep,(i decided not to go anymore at my other friend and would just visit her some other time) it stopped at estrella and gave back my money..little that the driver that my stop was just at the next street up ahead..that i can manage to walk from there..so i did..got my money back so it was like a free ride..haha..and i thought it was home finally..the bed..just the bed..and then i got a text from my mom.. telling me that the church's choir was having a mini-concert,..so before i could even lay down..i was already heading towards the other house getting dressed...then while at the concert my mommie shi texted(the one whose baby is being baptized)telling me that alexa was looking for me..so i decided that maybe i could get there stay for a really few minutes then get home before the concert ends..so i did rode the jeepney walking fast with a hint of running..i got there...stayed for about ten minutes i guess...then on my way home again..surprisingly i manage to be there just on time for the last song..and still the day wasn't over yet...they decided on eating outside coz it was already past 9pm...we went by shakey's first..by the time we got there it was already closed..grr..then we headed to yellow cab..(oh i miss salisi gang already!)and finally got to eat...we got home past 11pm..and i went straight to the pc..wishing there were still some online...and yes there was..cez, may and salve but didn't really get to chat much...by the time i decided to sleep it was already 1am...and super duper finally the bed......it felt like years i haven't been able to lie down...and that was it..now my whole body aches again but not as much as last week..and my eyes are tired so i might sleep again after...have a nice day everyone....
i ♥ salisi gang,...

No comments: